Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brothers Birthday Card

Good Morning!! My brothers Birthday is on Friday (Canada Day). He will be 25 but still loves eveything Superman. Since I don't own the Superman Cartridge I made my own.



Here is What I Used:
Everyday PaperDolls Cartridge: doll cut at 5.5", "underwear" cut at 5.5"(it's actually a bathing suit that I cut up)
PaperDoll Dress Up Cartridge: cap, shoes, hair and symbol all cut at 5.5"
Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge: the letter "M" cut at .5"
Peachy Keen Stamps: Everyday Character Face Assortment, white gel pen to colour in the eyes
Black ink to stamp
Pink By Design Stamps-Take the Cake: Growing old is mandatory Growing up is optional, (thought this was perfect) Look Who's 25

This summer I am taking my daughter to Marineland and we have been telling her what animals we are going to be seeing. When we asked her what she wanted to buy "Uncle Mike" for his birthday she said "A Polar Bear" I decided to cut out a polar bear so that she could give it to him as part of his present.

I used Animal Kingdom and cut it out at 4" and used googly eyes from the dollar store.
I also took my daughter shopping on Sunday to pick things out to buy for my brother. Because he is a Canada Day baby he always gets stuff with the maple leaf on it. She bought him a key chain with a polar bear on it, a braclet and a thing to put all his keys on. I made a box for her to put the stuff in.


I used red ink and inked my daughters hand and had her randonly place her hand on a piece of paper over and over again. She thought this was fun and wanted to rub her hands together to make a mess ( but mommy was a party pooper). I used my Crafters Companion box maker and my ATG gun. 

Hope You all Have a Great Day

P.S Canada Post is No Longer On Strike YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 "Super" cute projects all in one post, and yay, glad for our Maple Leaf friends that the strike is over!

    ReplyDelete